On today´s Episode 7, Learn about the future of geoscientific imaging with Federico Arboleda, Founder of Imago.
Imago is an internationally based company innovating the capture, storage, integration, quality control and ease of communication around geoscientific imagery. Federico shares what we are missing with how we currently manage our imagery and how this innovation can maximize your value and aid in quality control of interpretations.
Imago´s system captures, catalogues and connects imagery in innovative ways and has an open API and services to advance integration.
- There are multiple terabytes of information in imagery held across organizations and we do not manage, integrate nor maximize its benefits.
- Capture and store data in much less time
- Use imagery in new and valuable ways including QC of other datasets
- Implement immediately and economically, use of historical and new imagery
- Integrate images with your exisitng modeling systems
- Improve communication around your project data
For further information and to keep up to date on developments, join Imago and Federico on Linked In and take a look at the website.
Support the advancement of our industry! Tell them you saw it here on the Mining Technology Partners Podcast Website! Please rate us on iTunes and drop us a comment and questions.